Lead Software Tester 9/20/2017
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB AIM
The Lead Software Tester will own the vision and execution of the testing environment for OUTFRONT media.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, works well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders/partners/suppliers distributed across the country.
He/she will ensure that newly developed applications and enhancements to our existing products are tested and before launch to both our internal and external clients.
A software quality champion who is willing to drive higher software quality across the organization.
Testing on (included but not limited to) internally and partner developed browser based and mobile software for Sales, Inventory, Operations and Billing applications.
* Research, assess, procure and integrate testing application for OUTFRONT Media
* Analyze customer and internal requirements and specifications and translate these into software test case designs
* Design independent test cases for newly developed and enhancements to existing applications.
* Execute system load tests and functional test for new and existing applications.
* Preparation test reports to communicate testing outcomes to the development team
* Liaise with auditing team to ensure all testing procedures are adequate and documented
* Potentially building a testing team
* Drive test industry best practices
* 5+ years in software testing
* Hands-on experience with functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, mobile testing, big data testing, cross platform testing, component testing, security testing, performance testing, UI/UX testing
* Programming knowledge
* A good understanding of the software development process
* Technology certifications in development and/or testing
* Up-to-date knowledge of the latest testing developments
* Strong decision making and problem solving skills and experience with Testing delivery
* A good understanding of the business approach
* Proficiency in written and spoken English
* The ability to work in a team and as an individual
* Good presentation skills
* The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Organized, detail oriented, exercise good judgment and a natural curiousity
* BS in Computer Science or related field
* Knowledge of Out of Home Advertising
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: OUTFRONT MEDIA LLC DOES NOT ACCEPT AGENCY AND UNSOLICITED RESUMES. PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD RESUMES TO OUR OUTFRONT MEDIA EMPLOYEES OR ANY OTHER COMPANY LOCATION.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT MEDIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ALL APPLICANTS SHALL RECEIVE EQUAL CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, MARITAL STATUS, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, VETERAN STATUS OR DISABILITY. PLEASE REFER TO THE OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.