Lease Administration Manager 9/19/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Lease Administration Manager
Auto Req ID
Our Manager will be responsible for managing multiple teams providing a full scope of Lease Administration services for clients.
ADMINISTRATIVE | ANALYSIS
* Documenting and sharing best practices participate in efforts to document and strengthen internal controls and improve data quality
* Participating in prospective client presentations
* Assuming responsibility for timeliness and accuracy of client reporting,
* Ensuring account teams are complying with internal controls and compliance steps, ensuring immediate mediation of errors and putting performance plans in place as necessary,
* Serving as Executive Relationship manager and point of client escalation,
* Communicating with the Jones Lang LaSalle Client Relationship Manager on important issues on on-going performance,
* Assuming primary responsibility for client satisfaction of lease administration teams,
* Overseeing the performance, career development and deliverables for as many as 8 client teams through the supervision of multiple team Managers and/or Supervisors
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s Degree
* Minimum 10 years of work experience in Lease Administration, Real Estate Accounting or Property Management (of which at least 5 years is Lease Administration or closely related)
* 5 years experience in a supervisory role
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* CPA (Certified Professional Accountant), preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong financial/analytical skills
* Ability to interpret complex commercial lease language
* Independent worker and team player
* Strong organizational skills
* Superior attention to detail
* Ability to process work quickly, accurately and with changing priorities
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
* Advanced knowledge of accounting practices
* Willingness for light travel
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 65315BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.