Legal Administrative Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/9/2017
* Prepare and draft correspondence, form documents and
* Prepare and file various corporate documents with
* Maintain trademark docket for all domestic (US)
trademarks and assist with various trademark filings
and maintenance matters.
* Support corporate records retention policy and
* Perform a variety of administrative and clerical
duties for the Legal Affairs Manager.
* Perform other tasks and duties as needed.
* Values that align with the Saputo culture.
* High school education or equivalent.
* A minimum of 2 -3 years experience in an office
environment or law firm in an administrative
assistant role (or similar position).
* Ability to think and work independently, performing
responsibilities with limited supervision.
* Must be a self-starter and demonstrate a sense of
urgency when addressing and resolving issues.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both
written and verbal).
* Ability to interact effectively with all levels of
* High degree of trustworthiness and sensitivity to
* Exceptional attention to detail, superior
organizational and problem solving skills.
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Windows;
Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Excellent drafting and grammar skills.