Legal, BHC/GS Bank Legal, Analyst/Senior Analyst 10/11/2017
The Goldman Sachs Group
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
We work at the intersection of finance and law, providing counsel and advice that support activities across the firm. We handle litigation and arbitration, perform research and due diligence, aid in financing and legal filings, deal with contracts and intellectual property rights that show our commitment to clients, shareholders, and regulators. Whether you re an experienced attorney or a quick learner with a strong interest in financial law coupled with critical thinking skills, our dynamic group might be right for you.
The position will support attorneys in the Bank Holding Company/GS Bank Legal team with a focus on the online deposit platform, assisting in regulatory applications and communications with regulators.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Monitor legally-related customer and third party inquiries related to the consumer deposit platform.
* Perform basic legal research pertaining to deposit and regulatory matters.
* Assist with drafting basic legal documents and customizing existing documents.
* Assist with preparation of regulatory applications and other notices and filings.
* Oversee and manage status of outstanding items (e.g., documentation, agreements, etc.).
* Monitor and assist with internal vendor agreements and related materials.
* Work with legal counsel to monitor proposed changes and changes to U.S. regulatory laws and regulations
* Strong analytical and organizational skills;
* Sound judgment, including the ability to identify and escalate issues;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills;
* Attention to detail; and
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.