This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/19/2017
What makes Medpace successful?
It's simple...our employees. At Medpace, we believe that our employees drive our exceptional reputation in the industry. As part of the Medpace team, you will find work that is challenging, be given the tools and training to succeed and be rewarded with potential advancement opportunities within our fast-growing company.
Medpace is a Clinical Research Organization that is rapidly growing across the globe. Due to our continued growth, we are in need of qualified and focused individuals, like yourself. This is a vital role in our Legal department whose success relies upon your finely tuned skills and background. If you are ready to make a difference, you must be able to accomplish these tasks:
* Assisting with contract review and drafting;
* Revising and creating Medpace Standard Operating Procedures;
* Researching and drafting memos concerning areas of corporate compliance, employment law, and information law;
* Assisting in litigation preparation; and
* Assisting with other department projects as needed.
* Must currently be enrolled as a law student and have completed Contracts I and II;
* Must demonstrate excellent legal research and writing abilities;
* Must demonstrate an attention to detail, an ability to multitask, and a self-driven initiative;
* Must possess superior written and oral communication skills;
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; and
* Must have an ability to maintain highly confidential data.
What's in it for you?
From our beginning as a startup in 1992 to our current global presence in over 40 countries, our focus has always been how we value our employees. As a member of the Medpace team your benefits package would include health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with match, paid time off, and bonuses based on individual and company performance. In addition, you can enjoy:
* Casual dress code;
* 24-hour onsite fitness center with a variety of fitness classes; and
* Onsite cafeteria with complimentary lunch daily.
What to expect next...
If you are ready to join our growing team, click Apply for this Position. We will review your applications in a timely manner. If you have the necessary qualifications and background to succeed at this position, a member of our recruiting team may contact you for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets