Line Supervisor 5/18/2017
Baldwin - Kearney Hourly
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Responsible for assigning responsibilities to department personnel, and coordinating department activities and
personnel. Monitors department s performance for safety, quality, and productivity.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Plans, organizes, and assigns work in accordance with production schedules and utilizing labor and equipment
to the best advantage.
2. Assures the department conforms with company policies, safety procedures, quality procedures and process
3. Anticipates production problems and where feasible devises and implements procedures to keep time loss and
schedule interruption at a minimum.
4. Maintains conformance with work rules and regulations, issues warnings for violations and administers
approved disciplinary measures.
5. Maintains and trains an adequate work force consistent with planning requirements and work levels.
6. Participates in job and wage administration procedures, which includes performance reviews and
recommendations for job changes.
7. Participates in and coordinates programs for methods improvements, work simplification, cost reduction,
communications, training, etc.
8. Prepares reports relating to production activities, e.g. production, scrap, and machine hour reports.
9. Responsible for keeping areas neat, clean, organized, and under control.
10. Responsible for the proper application of employee relations policies, wage adjustments, safety and health
Baldwin Filters is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Required: High school education with two to three years experience in a production, warehousing or
distribution capacity, including time spent in leadership role.
Preferred: High school education plus course work in administration and supervision and four years experience
in manufacturing, including time spent in production leadership.
* We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.