Logistic Support Administrative Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/19/2017
Environmental Tectonics Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONGrowing, dynamic, fast paced, manufacturing company seeking field service coordinator. Applicants should have 3+ years experience in a manufacturing / service environment. Experience with U.S Government contracts preferred.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1. Organizing data for multiple jobs.
2. Log incoming service calls / required actions.
3. Interact with other departments as required to resolve issues.
4. Prioritize and schedule field personnel activities.
5. Prepare documentation for shipments of materials to field sites.
6. Communicate with customers as required to schedule service work.
7. Follow-up with customers after service.
8. Prepare monthly reports.
9. Assist in proposal preparation and submittals.
10. Other organizational tasks as required.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
1. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
3. Experience in Microsoft Office required. Database and scheduling experience preferred.
4. The ability to interact effectively with vendors and service personnel.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or GED required. Degree in business or related field preferred.
Candidate must be US citizen or an otherwise lawful US resident
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance