LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse - ProMedica Provincial House - Part Time - Days 10/10/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title
LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse - ProMedica Provincial House - Part Time - Days
Clinical Support, Nurses - Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing/Hospice, Nurses - Other
ProMedica - Provincial House - LHA PCCS - Non Participating Unit (6151)
Adrian, MI 49221 US (Primary)
Provincial House is a newly renovated facility and has 117 beds in semi-private rooms. We are conveniently located near ProMedica Bixby Medical Center. We are experienced in providing physical, occupational and speech therapy for a wide range of conditions. Our medical director specializes in skilled rehabilitation and long term care. We have a number of professional therapists providing physical, occupational and speech therapy, as well as compassionate nurse practitioners, registered nurses, LPNs, nurses assistants, and registered dietitians. We also employ a number of social workers experienced in geriatrics.
Provincial House was awarded the highest overall rating by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).The Five-Star ranking is based on three key areas related to quality of care: health inspections, quality measures and staffing. The Provincial House wound care team uses the most advanced treatments available to treat acute and chronic wounds.
The LPN serves as a team member and is accountable for nursing care given to assigned residents, including care provided by CENAs and Ancillary Aides. The LPN performs a variety of direct and indirect resident care duties. The LPN serves as Charge Nurse in the absence of RN supervisory personnel.
* Maintains/updates and evaluates nursing care plan, through the use of monthly summary process.
* Provides, evaluates and documents educational and cultural needs of the patient and their immediate support system.
* Assist physicians with examinations, procedures and the processes related to patient care.
* Graduate of accredited LPN school
* Current State of Michigan license as a Licensed Practical Nurse
* BLCA required
* Demonstrates sound clinical skills and judgment
* Frequent lifting/carrying up to 25 lbs
* Lifts, positions. pushes and/or transfers patients
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace Employee Exemption Type
Budgeted Hours / Pay Period
Additional Schedule Details