!m Connect Product Sales Director 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY !m Connect Product Sales Director
City, State: Richmond, VA
At Impact Makers, we are redefining business. Our passion is doing the right thing to create meaningful change for our clients and our community. We attract and retain exceptional people motivated by purpose and guided by our principles. Working with us is a different experience, by design.
The !m Connect Solutions Director is responsible for supporting and creating the greatest value for !m customers and targets while promoting !m's solutions and values. The role is designed to sell and promote the !m Connect platform, services and tool suite - a software product suite originally designed for the healthcare industry. The !m Connect platform is in production today, and the purpose of this role is to help with the selling and taking the platform to the greater US Domestic market.
* Business development and sales of the !m Connect platform
* Territory and call planning
* Input and feedback on pricing
* Input and feedback on collateral and marketing
* Idea Generation and Innovation to the Role
* Other Duties as Assigned
* Associates or Bachelor's degree
* Must Have the Proficiencies in the Following Systems:
* Microsoft Office Suite
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strategic Partnership Development
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to build effective strategic partnerships and relationships.
* Direct sales experience in selling software products. (training to be provided on !m Connect).
* Ability to work independently and meet time specific deadlines
* A minimum of 5years proven track record of success and long-term relationships
* A minimum of 2years working for a large regional or national IT firm
* Ability to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship
* Experience in successfully selling within the HealthCare industry
* Has been part of a team or had responsibility for taking a product to market or launch
* Selling consulting services (or implementation services)
* Developed territory and marketing plans
This position does not directly supervise others, however, is considered a highly visible role for employees, clients and prospects.
This position would require work at multiple locations and the expectation would be that the individual would be working during normal business hours, or, as time requires for special projects. Travel is required and will be reimbursed per the !m policy.
This role is highly visible to both !m and its clients. Accordingly, professional decorum is required.
_Impact Makers __is a for profit Virginia benefit corporation that is committed to helping members of the community by contributing 100% of its net profits to charities over the life of the company. __Impact Makers utilizes its innovative business model to transform the business value of our work into social value for the community. _
_Impact Makers has made the _Inc._ 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America for four consecutive years. In 2015, Impact Makers ranked no. 1549, with three year sales growth of 264%. (In 2014, our rank was no. 463, no. 514 in 2013 and in 2012, no. 360.) In 2015, 2014 and 2013, the company was named 'Best for the World' and 'Best for Community' by scoring in the top 10% of B Corporations. _Virginia Business_ magazine named Impact Makers to their 2016 Best Places to Work list. !m also made the 2015 and 2014 _Richmond Times-Dispatch_ Top Workplaces Lists. The Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (ICIC) and _Fortune_ magazine recognized Impact Makers as the 8th fastest growing inner city company in the U.S. for the 2015 Inner City 100 awards. _Consulting_ magazine recognized !m as one of their 2016 Seven Small Jewels: Seven to Watch small businesses. _
_Impact Makers provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Impact Makers complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training._