This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 8/7/2017
Baldwin - Yankton
Responsible for operation, setup and adjustment of production equipment as required. Assists setups, tool room and maintenance with debugging of equipment and tooling.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for operation, setup and adjustment of production equipment as required.
2. Monitors equipment, notifying supervision or setups in cases of machine or tooling malfunctions that cannot be corrected.
3. Inspects parts to assure conformance to specifications.
4. Services equipment as required (e.g. adds grease, lubricant, and coolant when necessary).
5. Approves inspection reports.
6. Responsible for meeting established production standards.
7. Completes paperwork as required, including production, productivity, inspection, downtime and SPC charts.
8. Trains employees new to the position or area as required.
9. Keeps area clean, orderly, and free of obstruction.
10. Observes safety rules at all times and immediately reports unsafe conditions to department supervision.
11. Is responsible for quality and safety of own work and compliance of all company procedures and policies.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE:
Required: Eighth grade education.
Any deviations from the above requirements (e.g. substituting more work experience for required education) will be evaluated and approved by the Vice President - Operations.
Preferred: High school diploma with approximately six months work experience.
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Required to purchase basic hand tools. This position requires lifting objects weighting up to approximately seventy-five pounds. Pushing or pulling objects may require greater exertion.
Internal: Department supervision, Tool Room, Maintenance, Quality Technicians, Material Handlers, Setups
and other production personnel.
SUPERVISED BY: Department Supervision.
* We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.