Macquarie Investment Management - Relationship Analyst - Philadelphia
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 2/24/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONRECRUITER: Jean-Philippe Graff
Macquarie Investment Management is a global asset manager with offices throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia. As active managers, we prioritize autonomy and accountability at the team level in pursuit of opportunities that matter for clients. Our conviction-based, long-term approach has led institutional and individual clients to entrust us to manage $US246 billion in assets of Sept. 30, 2017. In the US, retail investors recognize our Delaware FundsSM by Macquarie as one of the longest- standing mutual fund families, with more than 75 years in existence. Macquarie Investment Management is a division of Macquarie Asset Management, a global asset manager with $US370 billion in assets under management as of Sept. 30, 2017.
MIM is looking to hire a Relationship Analyst for its Institutional Relationship Management team.
The successful candidate will perform scheduled and ad-hoc client support tasks as well as provide support for various administrative duties for a team of officers and analysts in MIM s Institutional Relationship Management team including preparing relevant reports and handling client follow up. This role requires strong computer skills, schedule flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and project coordination experience. It also requires the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as external clients and vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Basic client support tasks including but not limited to the following, circulating daily client cash flow activity, setting up new clients, preparing client files, coordinating client account maintenance and statement set-up
* Provide prompt consistent responses to client inquires
* Update and access various client databases including the CRM/Salesforce
* Coordinate various client electronic mailings
* Assist the respective Client Group officers and analysts with administrative tasks
* Participate in projects individually or as part of a team
* Prepare and update Power Point presentations
* Trouble shoot technical problems for the department
* Compose correspondence/reports/emails
* Develop a solid knowledge of Macquarie investment strategies and product solutions
* Update and prepare client reports from CRM System/SalesForce
* Attend training sessions and participate in staff meetings
* Bachelor s degree required
* 2 4 years of financial services industry experienced required
* Appropriate FINRA licensing could be required or encouraged
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Outlook and Excel
* Project Management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to timelines
* Must be self-directed, detail oriented and able to take initiative and work independently
* Professional and courteous demeanor on the phone and in person
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience interacting with senior management in the financial/banking industry
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
ADVERTISED: 17 Sep 2017 Eastern Daylight Time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Macquarie takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities