This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 1/25/2018
Jones Lang Lasalle
West Chester, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
The role of the Maintenance Supervisor is to sustain the Facility Management Program, by providing the necessary direct supervision of operational support personnel. The Maintenance Supervisor is also responsible for project work assigned by the Facilities Manager/Sr. Facilities Manager. This position is available for a 2nd shift opportunity.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Management Responsibilities for the following Support Personnel
* JLL Maintenance Technicians
* JLL Mobile Equipment Technicians
* General Housekeeping Personnel
* Industrial Cleaning & Water Blasting Personnel
* Fully manage Vendor contracts as required
* Assist in addressing any and all issues/problems that may still be active
* Assist Maintenance, Housekeeping and Fleet Management personnel with daily operations
* On site coverage during weekend Production as required
* Communicate regularly with building occupants regarding status of projects. Follow up to make sure work is completed satisfactorily and on time
* Assist in providing necessary coverage of Managers for training and vacation coverage, or as required
* Meet regularly with Site Managers regarding outstanding issues.
* Investigate, plan, manage, and implement projects given by the Site Manager.
* Perform safe operating tours to ensure proper operation
* Solve building operational issues, including the supervision of outside contractors/vendors
* Assist with the completion of inspections
* Order HK supplies as necessary
* Assist HK manager with projects that are out of scope
* Cover HK Manager as needed
* Team Safety Tours
* Assist in planning of Body Shop Cell cleaning
* Manufacturing process pit cleaning
* Sludge System Cleaning
* Dry-Ice Blasting
* Ultra-High Pressure Water Blasting
* HVAC/R (Heating, Ventilating, Air conditioning and Refrigeration)
* Indoor Air Quality
* Temperature Control
* Building Exhaust Systems
* Preventative Maintenance (Scheduled maintenance to prevent break down)
* Predictive Maintenance (Use of equipment or tests to predict when maintenance will be needed)
* Elevator Maintenance
* Backflow Preventers
* Natural Gas & Water Meters (incl Calibration)
* Normal power
* Electrical Substations
* Emergency power systems
* Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems
* Standby generators
* Building Automation Systems
* Building Monitoring systems
* Data Centers
* Security and Locks
* Building Utility & Piping Systems
* Energy Conservation
LIFE / SAFETY SYSTEMS
* Fire Sprinkler systems
* Smoke/fire detection systems
* Fire Extinguishers
* Evacuation Plans
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
* Waste Removal
* OSHA, State, and Local Regulatory Compliance
* HAZMAT (Hazardous Material) Compliance
* Commodity Resource Management
* Environmental Compliance Initiatives
* ISO Compliance
* Environmental Emergency Response
* Perform Mobile Equipment Scheduled Preventative Maintenance
* Perform Nonscheduled Repairs
* Retain All Maintenance & Repair Documentation
* Provide and Maintain Spare & Replacement Parts Inventories
* Ensure and Monitor Equipment Uptime
* Provide Emergency Repair Services
* Inventory Control Client Lease / Purchase Decisions
* Associate s degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management.
* Minimum of 2 years industry experience required
* Strong organizational and management skills.
* Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to provide direction to staff.
* Computer Skills a Must
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.