Maintenance Tradesperson I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 2/3/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONBRIEF DESCRIPTION
To perform all maintenance and troubleshooting of the building, as well as equipment and machinery.
The list is representative but not intended to be all inclusive. Other duties may be assigned.
* Perform and record equipment PM according to schedule.
* Troubleshoot and repair all equipment, including electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical.
* Timely completion of maintenance and repair orders.
* Perform facility repairs including electrical and plumbing installation projects.
* Follow safety procedures including lock/out tag/out procedures.
* Minimum 3 years experience in repairs and troubleshooting of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic equipment and control systems.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* An associates degree in a related field pertaining to maintenance preferred. In lieu of a degree, advanced knowledge gained from work experience may be substituted.
* Injection molding highly preferred
* CPR certification required or obtained within first 6 months of employment.
* Training and/or knowledge of LEAN manufacturing beneficial, but not required.
* Robot and AB PLC experience a plus
* Be willing to work hours required from eight up to ten depending on daily demand, including some weekends
* This is a 3rd shift position, training on 1st shift may be needed for a period of time
Matching 401(k) contribution
Short-Term Disability Insurance
Long-Term Disability Insurance
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
Matching Gift Program
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: FEMALE/SEXUAL ORIENTATION/GENDER IDENTITY/MINORITY/VETERAN/DISABLED