Major Accounts Executive 10/10/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
* Manage accounts and build loyal customer relationships via telephone and in person as appropriate. Rep is responsible for building territory through heavy account management generating cross selling and upselling in addition to new business.
* Able to function in a transactional and strategic sales volume environment with heavy focus on fostering, developing and nurturing relationships with customers.
* Ability to demonstrate the value proposition of all of the Monster products. Use this knowledge, combined with the customer s needs to up sell and cross sell into accounts.
* Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and strive to improve skills and achieve goals
* Attain a minimum of 100% of assigned revenue goal and by initiating outbound calls to existing customers and new accounts.
* Maintains the established standards for the minimum number of demos, meetings, quarterly business reviews, contacts and talk time per day
* Maintain a database of customers through documentation of all account and sales activity
* Ability to quickly develop rapport and trust with clients, new contacts and prospects.
* Able to uncover needs, offer appropriate solutions, negotiate price and close accounts on the phone
* Maintains a current knowledge of market activities including competitive products, pricing and policies, new technology, product specifications and possible new products. Communicates this information to management on a regular basis.
* Delivers value proposition, handle objections, & record statistics on each outbound call
* Present key selling points/features and benefits while focusing on customer needs and expectations
* Consistently develop the customer relationship so that they remain a Monster customer. Key focus of role is to maximize retention of existing clients through account management and cross selling and upselling, with about 20 to 25% of time and revenue spent on acquiring new clients.
* Ensure a superior customer experience with Monster by addressing customer concerns and demonstrating empathy
* Manage and maintain a detailed pipeline that is 2x the assigned quota to achieve assigned monthly, quarterly and yearly quota.
* Forecast accurately within 5% of actual monthly results.
* Will conduct online product demonstrations as needed.
* Maintains and fosters continual internal relationships the customer service department to ensure customers are receiving the attention and service they require.
* Collaborates with other Monster segment channels on opportunities when appropriate.
* At least 7 years previous sales account management experience or the equivalency of with a proven solid track record. Experience should be in a high outbound transactional and or strategic sales environment.
* Proficiency with Excel
* Bachelor s degree preferred but not required. High School degree required.
* Work experience should be in environments that fostered strong customer loyalty programs.
* Demonstrated ability to up sell and increase account spend over time.
* Familiar with working in an incentive/goal driven environment.
* Strong customer service focus with a passion to exceed customer requirements.
* Ability to collaborate across sales channels.
* Excel proficiency
* High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
* Internet Savvy
* Can demonstrate proven creative lead generation methods
* Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
Is relocation available*
Monster is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation with respect to Monster s services, please contact Monster at 1-800-MONSTER (1-800-666-7837).
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V