Manager, Business Systems Analyst 9/19/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Job Posting Title: Manager, Business Systems Analysts
The Manager, will lead a team of business systems analysts (BSAs) and collaborate with a group of Product Owners to create business requirements documents, feature acceptance criteria, solution designs, and test plans. The BSAs drive the requirements gathering process that accurately reflects business needs which includes: risk analysis, "as is" and "to be" process documentation, independent of a specific technical solution. The BSA reviews technical solutions for compliance to business process and objectives. The BSA coordinates end to end User Acceptance Testing (UAT) cycle. The BSA develops organizational change management framework; group/functional success metrics) acceptance criteria.
As the Manager of BSAs, you will recruit, retain, and manage a team of BSAs. You take on a lead role within the BSA Community to drive to standardization of tools, artifacts and process documentation. You serve on internal teams or committees helping improve processes or create new ones. You will serve as a leader and mentor to other BSAs. You will focus on large-scale projects, whose implementations, issues, requests or projects have greater scope, complexity and require change management. You operate more proactively than reactively, anticipating issues and averting them before they occur. You work more closely with the salesforce.com Product Owners. As the Manager of the BSAs you feel comfortable with prioritizing and managing multiple projects across your BSA team and work with the Sales Ops, Revenue Ops, Finance, and Renewals teams on cross-functional, integrated planning.
As the Manager, you provide guidance through their career progressions, this people and business systems analyst leadership role is also responsible for effective stakeholder engagement. Directing work assignments, influencing the balance of scope-budget-timelines, strategic planning and staffing, and demonstrating agile expertise with functional-technical-operational processes are some of the other key capabilities for this role. Inspire delivery partners and stakeholders with an amiable aloha attitude, succinct storytelling, passionate pursuit of project performance, and a communal consciousness. The most innovative company of the decade is seeking somebody to lead product management excellence in its journey of continuous growth for their quote-to-cash systems.
* Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees, appraising performance, resource assignments, employee development, rewarding and disciplining, resolving problems, and communicating necessary information on an ongoing basis.
* Perform duties with a positive attitude, seeks opportunities to create "win-win" situations for subordinates, ensures that all team members have a clear understanding of the company and department vision and strategy, and fosters a positive work environment.
* Assists the senior leadership with team management, administration, and helps determine the strategic course of the team.
* Build, manage, multiply, coach and develop a team of outstanding individuals providing business systems analysis for transformational enterprise projects, capability enhancements, and unparalleled partnership.
* Foster, facilitate, and furnish, timely decision-making across a broad network of stakeholders, delivery partners, and operational teams.
* Quickly adopt awareness and demonstrate command of policies, processes, and programs with discernment of the different pressure-points for each.
* Represent and lead diverse delivery functions in program/project core team and executive steering committee meetings.
* Accountability for team integrity, product excellence, decision making, delivery estimates and roadmaps, career development, client communications, and project outcomes.
Required Skills/ Experience:
* Minimum of 8-10 years of professional experience with Quote to Cash product management and client leadership
* B.A., B.Sc. degree
* Deep experience in enterprise products/applications with an emphasis on Salesforce automation, customer relationship management, and commerce systems
* 5+ years Technical expertise and in depth of knowledge of the inner workings of supporting Salesforce.com
* 1-3+ years business savvy for budgeting, project structuring, staff augmentation hiring and management
* 3+ years of in a role managing requirements and or project teams to assess capabilities, impact and shortcomings of changes business processes from a functional business point of view
* Familiar and comfortable with agile/scrum development methodologies
* Able to put his/her hands-on experience to use and work as an individual contributor (when required)
* 10+ years of communication experience with business and technical audiences. Able to write clear and concise documentation, excellent written and spoken communication skills
* Function independently and as part of a team under aggressive deadlines in a (really) fast-paced environment, convey a strong professional image, exhibit interest and positive attitude toward all assigned work, and strive for continued improvement. The successful candidate will enjoy the risk and opportunity of advanced technology development
* 5+ years of presentation skills and experience communicating and influencing audiences from analysts to C-suite
* 3+ years of people management experience preferably with direct experience managing IT BSA(s) or equivalent role
* MBA, MSc or equivalent
* Experience in professional services roles/consulting engagement roles
* Agile/scrum certifications
* Force.com certifications
* SaaS business model/operations
* Experience with the Force.com and Visualforce development platforms highly beneficial
* Travel requirements: less than 10%
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.