Manager Diagnostic Imaging 9/17/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 26915-84982
CYPRESS FAIRBANKS MEDICAL CENTER CYPRESS, TEXAS
MANAGER DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING IMAGING
Since 1983, Cypress Fairbank Medical Center has offered a wide array of health services and specialties. At Cy-Fair Hospital, you ll find 24-hour emergency care, a Primary Stroke Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center, pediatric care, bariatrics, ob-gyn services and more.
Cy-Fair Hospital works to meet the community s needs with four emergency rooms at the hospital and three offsite, as well as two urgent care facilities offering night and weekend hours.
CYPRESS FAIRBANKS MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a MANAGER DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING IMAGING
Under the general supervision of the Director, the Manager assumes responsibility for all functions in the Imaging Department. In collaboration with the Director and members of the imaging staff, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of quality of patient care services provided in the department by all levels of practitioners. The manager in the Imaging Department:
* Initiates, guides, and directs the coordination of all functions for the Imaging Department.
* Functions as a resource person for staff members and assists in necessary education of individual members of the staff.
* Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of care provided in the Imaging Department.
* Makes decisions regarding activities within the department based on Hospital Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, and TDH Standards in collaboration with the Director in unusual situations.
Persons in this category are responsible for consideration of developmental issues of patients in each of the following ages identified:
Neonatal/Infant (Birth to 1) Adult (18-65)
Pediatric (1-12)) Geriatric (65+)
This position may from time to time require that patients be cared for outside the normal age group. In this event, the person should consult available resources to provide appropriate care and demonstrate competency.
* Associates degree in Radiology; Bachelors degree preferred
* Three (3) years experience in a Diagnostic Imaging modality
* Valid Radiology Technologist license through the State of Florida; Registered in Ultrasound, Radiology, MRI, CT, or Nuclear Medicine
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
* Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
Last Edited: 09/15/2017