Manager - Investments 10/10/2017
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About this Opportunity:
Regency Centers is seeking a MANAGER OF INVESTMENTS to join our Los Angeles, California regional office. The Manager of Investments will be responsible for managing the day-to-day development process for new development and redevelopment projects. This role will report to the Vice President of Investments and provide assistance with evaluating acquisition opportunities and managing development projects from entitlement to completion.
* Assist with the development and redevelopment of shopping centers by managing the day-to-day development process.
* Work with internal teams and manage external resources throughout the project planning process.
* Define the entitlement path and interface with governmental agencies to obtain approvals.
* Provide support in financial analysis, market analysis, land use and cost estimating.
* Assist operations department with projects that require development expertise.
* Develop and maintain industry relationships.
* Bachelor s degree in Finance or related discipline, plus a minimum of three (3) years of related work experience
* Development, construction, leasing, due diligence, and underwriting and/or financial modeling experience
* Advanced proficiency using a personal computer and with MS Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Intermediate proficiency using Adobe Acrobat or BlueBeam
* Ability to travel within the region
* Master s Degree in Real Estate Development, MBA with Finance and real estate courses, or related field
* Strong knowledge of commercial real estate and retail industries
* Beginner or higher proficiency with SketchUp
* Energetic and self-motivated with a go-getter mentality
* Analytical and quality decision making skills
* Strong communication skills (interpersonal savvy, presentation skills, capable of precise verbal and written communication)
* New business development, negotiation and follow-up skills
* Profit mentality with a drive for results
* Team collaborator, proactively informing and providing support
* Strong organizational and project management skills
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes a 401(k) profit sharing plan with company match, medical insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental insurance including coverage for orthodontics, vision insurance, an incentive-based wellness program, flexible spending accounts, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance, educational assistance, matching charitable gifts and flexible paid time off.
*Regency Centers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.