Performance Technical Architect - (Atlanta, GA or Horsham, PA)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 9/29/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONNextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Performance Technical Architect (Atlanta, GA or Horsham, PA)
Plan, direct, or coordinate the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications.
* Manages, plans, coordinates, and heads the quality control program designed to ensure continuous production/service consistent with established standards.
* Work closely with the management team to develop and drive performance test strategy and road-map.
* Ensure quality for our customers by validating Performance, Stability, Scalability, and Reliability in our NextGen solutions.
* Develop and implement an enterprise level Performance Testing Strategy inclusive of people, process and tools that will drive higher quality and efficiency.
* Coordinate the performance testing efforts including internal and external resources, be on point to ensure all areas of the application are fully tested.
* Provide leadership, performance feedback, mentoring and career development planning to team members.
* Provide Best Practices and performance technical trainings to the team.
* Develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the various applications.
* Inform Management Team of testing status and provide final go-no-go recommendations for a performance lens.
* Research and help build out a scalable Performance Testing environment that is logically and physically representative of production.
* Oversees the development and analysis of statistical data and specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy.
* Formulates and maintains quality control objectives, and coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other managers to maximize quality and reliability and to minimize costs.
* Manages, through intermediate personnel, workers engaged in activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, services, and products.
* Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring work activities, such as preparation of records of expenditures, progress reports, etc., in order to inform management of current status or work activities.
* Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to quality and reliability.
* Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists employees in solving work problems.
* May recruit, hire, train staff, evaluate employee performance, and recommend or initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action.
* Interprets company policy to employees and enforces company policy and practices.
* May investigate customer complaints regarding quality and make appropriate adjustments.
* 5 plus years of experience in a management role
* 5 plus years of experience in Experience coding in C, C++, Java or similar arenas. Must have a working knowledge of quality assurance.
* Minimum 5 years' experience using automated test tools for Functional and/or Performance, Stability, Scalability, and Reliability testing using LoadRunner, WebTest, JMeter, Watir, Fit, FitNesse, Ruby or others for Client Server applications.
* Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Information science, computer science or a computer science-related field.
* Able to use web platform development, enterprise application integration, configuration management, component or object oriented development and program testing software; knowledge of computer programming a plus.
* Knowledge of concepts, philosophies, blueprints, and tools behind the design of the organization's architecture, technology infrastructure and operating environment beneficial.
* Ability to analyze the performance issue starting from browser level to server level using available monitoring tools like Fiddler, apache/tomcat logs, Splunk, AppDynamics, and others.
* Should have hands-on knowledge on HP LoadRunner, Performance Center, JMeter, Silk performer.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes