Manheim Dallas Auto Auction Detail Technician 9/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Perform thorough cleaning and detailing of assigned vehicles prior to delivery to customer. May be assigned to assist in other shop areas as needed.
* Review assignments with supervisor and ensure understanding of detailing work required.
* Perform vehicle cleaning and preparation processes as specified which may include washing, wheel cleaning, waxing and buffing, polishing, removing finish defects, assistance with paint applications and performing minor repair
* Move vehicles to support production flow through detailing/paint processes
* Complete work order documentation
* Maintain detailing and painting tools and equipment including those associated with paint booth
* Comply with applicable procedures and regulations regarding mixing, labeling, applying and disposing of paint and related materials
* Observe all applicable job related safety and health procedures
* Perform other job related duties as assigned by supervisor
* Education & High School Diploma or equivalent
* Valid Driver's License
* Basic knowledge of auto detailing/paint application processes and associated repair procedures
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-TX-Dalllas-5333 W Kiest Blvd
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.