Manheim Houston Coordinator-Quadrant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 3/9/2018
Organize, account for and facilitate the movement of vehicles to, from and within assigned quadrant staging area in support of auction operations.
* Conduct periodic scanning of vehicles within quadrant to verify assigned inventory
* Verify vehicles are properly identified (stickers affixed, markings in place)
* Ensure vehicles are placed in proper order for sale
* Tag and coordinate movement of disabled vehicles from staging area
* Communicate with other units in auction process to ensure coordinated staging effort
* Enter vehicle related data to computer system
* Monitor vehicle movement thorough all processing within assigned quadrant
* Observe job related safety and health procedures
* Perform other job related duties as directed by supervisor
EDUCATION & SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Valid driver s license with good driving record
* Ability to drive vehicles with either standard or automatic transmission
* Basic computer skills; operation of portable computer terminal preferred
* Skill in delivery of customer service, multi-tasking, organization and detail orientation
* Experience Auction operations preferred
ABOUT COX AUTOMOTIVE
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , VinSolutions , Xtime , incadea and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-TX-Houston-14450 West Rd
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.