Manheim San Diego Part-Time Titles Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 12/15/2017
Process titles for vehicles sold through auction to include data verification and review for compliance with applicable title regulations.
* Review vehicle titles for accuracy and completeness to include VIN, odometer reading and release of liens
* Verify acceptance of title in state for which it is filed
* Confirm negotiability of title document and report any title discrepancies
* Interact with customers, dealers and representatives of regulatory agencies in resolution of title issues
* Coordinate price adjustment between buyer and seller if required
* Maintain current knowledge of DMV regulations regarding vehicle titles for each state in which vehicles are processed
* Pay drafts for incoming titles on bank payable draft lists
* Perform other job related duties as directed by supervisor
EDUCATION & SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Working of title processing and applicable state regulations regarding vehicle titles
* Skill in problem solving and communications
* Basic computer usage skills
* Experience 2 or more years in auction or automobile sales support or work within state department of motor vehicles
ABOUT COX AUTOMOTIVE
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , VinSolutions , Xtime , incadea and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Enterprises and its subsidiary companies are Equal Opportunity employers M/F/Vets/Disabled. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-CA-Oceanside-4691 Calle Joven
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.