This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 12/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONTasks Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
* Works closely with line personnel to ensure newly developed parts and tooling are correctly installed, functioning properly and, to implement standard operating procedures and resolve system malfunctions.
* Reviews project instructions and drawings to ascertain specifications, procedures, objectives, measuring equipment, nature of technical problem, and possible solutions such as part redesign, substitution of material or parts, or rearrangement of parts or subassemblies.
* Devises, fabricates, and assembles new or modified mechanical components or assemblies for products such as industrial equipment and machinery, power equipment, servo systems, machine tools, and measuring instruments.
* Sets up and conducts tests of complete units and components under operational conditions to investigate design proposals for improving equipment performance or other factors, or to obtain data for development, standardization, and quality control.
* Maintains work instructions and procedures as required to assure uniformity and consistency in manufacturing activities. Ensures that all necessary documents (work plans and process control plans) are maintained and made available to appropriate departmental personnel as needed.
* Establishes and implements root cause and corrective action measures for nonconforming parts.
* Works with programming of various robotic processes to ensure optimal manufacturing sequencing is maintained.
* Works with or maintains various error proofing methodologies, including vision systems to ensure product and process efficiencies is maintained.
Requirements Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
* Candidates need to have a degree in a mechanical, electrical or mechatronics engineering.
* Practical experience should include 3-5 operating in high speed manufacturing environment which require the actual application of the relevant skills required for this position.
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That's why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path - with us.
Click here for applying online.
Ms. Jay Edwards is available to answer any questions at email@example.com.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled