Market Leader 9/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We have an amazing opportunity for a Market Leader to join our growing team. Our goal is to hire someone who possesses extraordinary leadership and customer service skills.
Who we are:
ProDrivers, a division of EmployBridge, is an industry leader in the transportation and trucking industry. We specialize in short-and long-term truck driving staffing needs. The largest driver employer of its kind, ProDrivers has more than 50 offices in 32 states, fulfilling more jobs than anyone else. Placing drivers is what we do. Find out more about what sets us apart from our more traditional competitors at www.prodrivers.com!
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program. We also offer a variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within.
EmployBridge/Select Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
* Plan, organize, staff, control, and direct all operations of the ProDrivers on-site office.
* Conduct on site orientations and safety training
* Continuously recruit top industry and/or sales talent in your market.
* Provide continuous training and development to colleagues.
* Establish and regularly monitor goals and objectives for colleagues.
* Create an environment that allows colleagues to have open dialogue with supervisor regarding performance, working conditions and the company in general.
* Conduct formal performance review to assess each colleague's performance and next steps in their career development.
* Provide timely coaching, counseling and conflict resolution discussions with all direct reports.
* Develop and implement motivational activities to increase and maintain high morale and retention of colleagues.
* Formally administer individual activity and result expectations for all colleagues within first 30 days of employment.
* Ensure all company practices are in accordance with standard operating practices (I-9 compliance, reference checks, client credit reference checks and audit compliance).
* Manage and monitor receivables within company guidelines. Conduct collection calls in accordance with company standards.
* Maintain operations and appearance of branch in accordance with company standards.
* Possess a thorough understanding of operating systems and ensure all data entry is maintained and accurate.
* Utilize automated reporting systems to manage and review branch operations.
* Knowledgeable of all financial and business reporting to manage your market.
* Understanding of company products, services and tools.
* Drive and manage business development efforts to meet and or exceed targets and budget established annually.
* Create personal business development plan to meet budget objectives.
* Establish individual business development plan for every colleague to ensure budget targets are met or exceeded.
* Create, deliver and regularly monitor target business development, recruitment and retention activities and results objectives for each colleague.
* Ensure that standard markup fees are established and maintained.
* Cross-sells services, including alternative staffing solutions, of all EmployBridge divisions
* Other duties as assigned.
* MUST have a strong Operations and Sales background & proven ability to manage both teams
* Previous experience in hiring, coaching and managing a team
* Good employee relations skills and ability to resolve issues
* Excellent customer service, computer, and communications skills required!
* Previous experience in Transportation and/or Sales is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled