Marketing Analyst I (2869)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/18/2017
ENGIE North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 154,950 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of 69.9 billion in 2015. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
The Role: Marketing Analyst I
The Marketing Analyst I is a key role in performance tracking for sales and marketing including identification of KPIs and development and maintenance of measurement systems, metrics, pipeline reporting, broker performance and analytics to drive sales goals. Assist sales in achieving performance goals through facilitating product management, customer segmentation and maintaining quality in customer information system to improve sales efficiency. Provide data analysis to develop execution plan for long-term strategy to support the growth goals of the company.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Houston / ENGIE Resources
Local Contract Only
Salaried Non Exempt
Essential Job Functions
* Develop and maintain tools to monitor and report on multiple performance metrics for Retail sales.
* Facilitate, manage, and maintain product exception database to expedite review and approval of customer requested product modifications. Finalize product exceptions request and provide documentation of approval for deal validation process.
* Maintain customer segmentation integrity by reviewing peak demand load size and responding to segmentation adjustments according to set guidelines.
* Develop and utilize analytical tools used to formulate strategy recommendations regarding price and margin, segmentation, product development, target markets and market size.
* Support market managers and sales teams with tools to enhance performance and customer retention including savings analysis, ad hoc reports, sales and marketing reports and marketing campaign target list.
* Assist in development and design of new products and service offerings utilizing quantitative and qualitative market data to update and refine commodity and non-commodity offerings.
* Effectively disseminate marketing reports and presentations that can be used to improve business operations and enhance internal and external communications.
* Conduct research on topics and customers, including gathering and sorting background materials and competitive market intelligence to improve sales/marketing performance.
* Use various data mining and statistical tools to develop customer lists, reports, and quantitative reports.
* Carries other duties as assigned.
* Maintains general knowledge of retail electricity sector.
* Acts as a team member with all employees of ENGIE NA, Inc.
* Complies with all company policies and procedures.
Essential Physical Abilities
* Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
* Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
* Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy.
* Ability to use personal computer, calculator, etc.
* Could involve some lifting
* Bachelor's degree required. Degree in Finance, Engineering, or Marketing preferred.
* 0-2 years of experience in marketing analytics, marketing research, or data management.
* Preferred experience with SQL, Access
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
For this role you must have authorization to work in the United States. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
This job advertisement is supported by the ENGIE Talent Acquisition team. Agency involvement is not required. All related inquires must be done to the Talent Acquisition team, not direct to ENGIE North America Managers.