Marketing Analyst, (Subscriber Growth & Retention Insights) 9/16/2017
Pandora Media Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:
* Expert on our email and push notification subscription marketing channels including product functionality, how listeners engage with them, and the data instrumentation
* Build self-service and ad-hoc reports to understand performance of email and push notification subscription messaging
* Model the impact of changes in marketing product behavior, messaging, audience, etc. on channel performance
* Drive bottoms-up forecast of subscribers from push and email channels
* Develop, execute, and report on AB tests to optimize marketing for subscriptions
* Collaborate with peers on Subscriber Growth and Retention Insights Team to understand cross-channel performance
* Provide key business insights based on emerging data trends
* Visualize key metrics on an ongoing basis to communicate out to Marketing, Subscription, and exec team
* Work with the Marketing Analytics Data Infrastructure, Integrations, and Tools team to ensure appropriate data is tracked and to develop repeatable, automated processes where possible
* Partner with Listener Marketing, Product Management, Subscription, Research Science, and Artist Marketing to drive fact based decisions around audience and messaging
* Education: Master's degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Systems or related field
* 3+ years professional experience in a quantitative field at a mobile or consumer web company
* Strong analytics and problem-solving skills with the ability to draw inferences from abstract data patterns
* Knowledge of email and push as marketing channels (practical experience preferred)
* Familiarity with data visualization application (Tableau and/or other Business Intelligence tools)
* Experience working with relational databases and SQL query languages
* Familiarity with no-SQL architectures (Hadoop) a plus
* Experience with developing, implementing, and reporting on AB tests
* Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and to drive decisions with data
* Excellent time management and attention to detail
* Excellent written and communication skills
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read \\"Request for Reasonable Accommodation\\".