This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/18/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONMarketing Associate
Reports To: Sr. Director of Marketing and Branding
FLSA Status: Exempt
OVERALL PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Marketing Associate will report to and work closely with the Sr. Director of Marketing and Branding to accelerate and improve quality and consistency in the development of property marketing collateral and branding positioning and presentations. The position requires a hands-on detail-oriented person who will utilize creative means to acquire and synthesize appropriate and relevant data and market information. The Marketing Associate must be extremely organized and have outstanding time management and multi-tasking skills. The Marketing Associate is also responsible for support in the creation and implementation of all marketing materials and campaigns. Candidates must be responsible, timely, dedicated, tenacious, personable, proactive, and motivated.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Works with leasing team, property managers and brokers to develop marketing plans that allow them to maximize the effectiveness of their budgets against tactics that will provide the greatest return for their business; includes activations in multiple channels including branding, marketing advertising in print, digital, outdoor and social, photography and video, direct mail and more
* Delivers on day-to-day design requests as well as administrative tasks
* Assists with the development of customized content to support existing projects, new development and pipeline opportunities
* Champions and maintains brand standards and guidelines throughout all marketing materials; creates and maintains library of all Carr approved content
* Traffics marketing projects and timelines from information gathering through execution
* Identifies marketing needs, creates project scope and helps brief graphic designers and outside agencies as needed
* Creates/Supports the design for internal communications including monthly team newsletters, new hire announcements, etc.
* Manages budget accruals
* Manages all marketing plans, calendars and measurement/metrics
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* 2-6 years of Marketing experience
* Ability to work independently, taking ownership over your own accounts while working collaboratively in a team environment to drive best practices
* Adept project manager; impeccable time management and prioritization skills
* Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build and manage relationships
* Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized; ensure strict adherence to quality control and brand guidelines
* Understanding of marketing strategy and planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across a multitude of marketing channels (print, digital, social, content, video, paid media etc.)
* Excellent writing and grammar skills
* Experience with advertising campaigns
* Experience working in a client or account service environment a big plus
* Experience working in real estate marketing, and/or a hospitality brand a big plus
* Experience with social media/online marketing platforms (account management and campaigns)
* Proficient in the suite of office tools from Apple, Google and Microsoft (Ex. Keynote, Docs & Excel)
* Strong working knowledge of creative programs including InDesign and Photoshop
* Preferred Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Graphic Design
* 2-5 years of marketing experience
* Graphic Design competency
Carr Properties is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will.