Marketing Brand Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 1/9/2018
Cambia Health Solutions
Marketing Brand Manager
Working with the VP Brand, lead activation brand strategy for a new brand within the Cambia portfolio of companies. Leverage consumer, employer, market, and competitive insights to execute strong brand platforms (authoring positioning statements, attributes, personas, etc.), target audience profiles, messaging strategy, and key brand-level messages that drive marketing and creative strategy. Be the brand champion with internal teams company-wide and external agencies to ensure core brand identity and brand promises are communicated through products, consumer experiences and all market-facing interactions and touch-points. Lead efforts to ensure consistent, organization-wide adherence to brand guidelines.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
* BA/BS in Business Administration, Marketing Communications or relevant field, plus minimum of 5-7 years experience in a consumer brand marketing, marketing communications, or a marketing management position or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Master s Degree preferred.
* Comprehensive knowledge of brand strategy and brand positioning development process, with an emphasis in hands-on writing of corporate positioning strategies creating differentiated and strong brands.
* Strong project management and matrix management oversight skills with the ability to create loyalty and generate strong partnerships among diverse, geographically-separated individuals, work groups and teams for the purpose of achieving assigned objectives including quarterly and annual goals, timelines, key implementation milestones and creative deliverables.
* Highly proficient in traditional and non-traditional media and marketing communication strategies, tactics, vehicles and ROI measurement.
* Effective communicator with demonstrable excellence in written and verbal communication with the ability to synthesize information received verbally or in written form. Ability to write executive level documents and summaries and make executive level presentations to internal stakeholders and teams with varying accountabilities and interests.
OTHER JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Establish processes and project timelines to ensure delivery of sophisticated marketing communication plans for high profile projects
* Working with an external agency, and internal teams, oversee the development and implementation of a rollout/launch brand for this new brand
* Ensure brand messaging is accurately and consistently incorporated into communications
* As a senior level brand communications professional, represent the brand communications profession and skill set throughout the organization
* Serve as liaison and work in collaboration with Creative Services Team and Web Services team to ensure successful implementation of brand strategies.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Estimated Travel: 10-15% (Travel to Regence market offices across regional area as necessary)
* Occasional participation and attendance at sales and/or marketing events that occur during the evening or week-ends.
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have over a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.