This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2017
END DATE 12/8/2017
Farmington Hills, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONTasks Are you ready for more responsibility?
Are you ready for more responsibility?
* Monthly social metric tracking
* Video production
* Digital marketing
* Digital and video campaigns
* Work with the Category Management to improve on-line third-party store
* Orchestrate all Social Media external communication content
* Work closely with MAHLE Corporate Communications office to ensure that all communications comply to MAHLE standards and that the message communicated is in line with Corporate strategy
* Other duties as assigned
Requirements Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
* Must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
* Marketing education or experience
* Video production and editing experience
* Digital marketing education or experience
* Graphics design education or experience
* Strong social media platform knowledge
* Experience with search optimization
* Experience with Google AdWord
* Automotive industry knowledge and or interest
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development and support your potential in a targeted way. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback, exciting assignments, and the chance to assume responsibility. We reward solid performance with attractive remuneration, because our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. After proving yourself through your dedication, we offer you individualized support through PerforM!, the MAHLE talent relationship program. Start your path - with us.
Click here for applying online.
Ms. Hayley Ehnis is available to answer any questions at email@example.com.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled