Marketing Manager / Product Marketing Manager - Chegg Study Team 9/19/2017
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary
Senior Level Marketing Manager- Chegg Study Team
Senior Level Product Marketing Manager - Chegg Study Team
Marketing | Santa Clara, CA OR San Francisco, CA
We re looking for a results-oriented Senior Level caliber Marketing Manager to lead marketing for Chegg Study Organization. The right person for the role can strategically manage an overall marketing plan, both executing as an individual product marketer, as well as coordinate with and leverage team members across the product, business, community and functional marketing teams.
Organization: Learning Services - Chegg Study
You will lead the Marketing efforts for our Chegg Study Product, a leading product of the Chegg family. It is a homework-help and learning solution that helps students get homework done, understand and deepen their knowledge, get better grades, and succeed in college.
* Develop and execute on the overall Chegg Study strategic marketing plan
* Work with the business team to develop and measure marketing KPIs
* Collaborate with the marketing analytics team to rapidly evaluate and adapt marketing programs
* Drive positioning and messaging for Chegg Study, working closely with consumer insights and user research
* Maintain strong cross-team communication and performance reporting, including at the executive level
* Identifies, plans, and closes large mission critical projects
* Consumer and paid product marketing experience required
* 8+ years of cross-functional marketing experience
* 4+ years of experience being accountable for a product or product line
* Highly analytical mindset with a ROI-focused approach to marketing investment
* Project and Program Guru
* Serves as an internal/external evangelist for the organization.
* Knowledge of SEO, SEM and content marketing required
* Strong communication and writing skill
* Previous experience marketing to student s a plus
* Subscription marketing experience
As the leading student-first connected learning platform, Chegg's Student Hub makes higher education more affordable and more accessible, all while improving student outcomes. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, CA with offices in San Francisco, New York, Portland, India, Israel, Berlin, and Ukraine. Chegg Student Hub Services Include: Chegg Study, Chegg Tutoring, Chegg Writing Tools, Test Prep, Careers Search, Internship Admissions, and College Admissions.
Life at Chegg: https://www.youtube.com/watch*v=YYHnkwiD7Oo
Chegg Benefits: http://www.chegg.com/jobs/benefits
Chegg for Good: http://blog.chegg.com/category/chegg-for-good/
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2015: http://bit.ly/GDBPTW
For more information, visit www.chegg.com
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer
REQUISITION NUMBER: 2468