Master Application Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/16/2017
Enterprise Information Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONNumber of Openings:
Log back in!
MASTER APPLICATION DEVELOPER
# of Openings
Targeted Job Start Date
Work as part of a cross-functional team of Oracle DBAs, Software Developers, System Testers and Windows/UNIX Systems Administrators, perform support planning; software development, integration, and testing; systems maintenance; of IT services for the U.S. Census Bureau Decennial Information Technology Division (DITD).
* Support requirements gathering and provide recommendations to any changes to the Decennial Testing and Processing Support (DTAPS) software architecture and high-level design
* Define and document new internal and external software interfaces
* Perform detailed design, code development, unit test, and systems integration for new and modified code
* Support requirements validation with traceability from system components to the test cases and back to the Requirements Traceability Matrix
* Support alpha testing of internal structures or workings of applications to locate design flaws or deficiencies
* Participate in code and peer reviews as well as formal walk-throughs
* Support the development of specifications and technical documentation
* Support the development, testing, and reviews of software programs based on industry prevailing technologies and languages
* Bachelors degree from a 4-year college or an equivalent from a technical school
* Twelve years of experience of software development
* Knowledge of HTML coding and techniques.
* API/Back end coding in Oracle PL/SQL and in one or more languages, e.g. Java, Python
* Proven IT experience in the Software Development Life Cycle (Application Software Design, Development, Testing and Implementation)
* Capable of hands-on application design, code, unit test, and troubleshooting
* Solid experience in the Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of databases using Oracle PL/SQL
* Knowledge of building Web Services (SOAP, REST)
* Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies
* Experience with SQL based tools such as Toad.
* US Citizen able to pass a Government Background Check
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS