This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Industrial Mechanic with experience with pumps, mixers, and machinery repair
The Master Mechanic reports to Plant Manager and has primary responsibility for performing mechanical equipment maintenance for the assigned facility.
* Provides maintenance on plant electrical, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, and other systems, plus general maintenance, with limited supervision
* Follows, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules, including the use of all PPE and safety gear
* Contributes to the general housekeeping of the entire plant area, and the assigned area in the maintenance shop
* Practices safety in all actions, including start up-shut down & lockout / tag out procedures for all responsibilities
* High school diploma or GED equivalency
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in industrial mechanics (pumps, mixers, machinery repair), and electrical, including basic PLC troubleshooting.
* Hold a current State of Minnesota 2B Boiler license
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.