Master Mechanic Level 4
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 1/19/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
* Current Trade license or certification - Industrial Maintenance / Electrical Training
* Seven to ten years experience
* Understanding of mechanical systems/ electrical systems.
* Leadership qualities
* Maintaining all production equipment. Direct all day to day activities.
* Perform general Work Orders and P/Ms.
* Train and lead other mechanics in troubleshooting procedures.
* Maintain building integrity. Understand all building subsystems.
* Improve machine efficiency.
* 1st Shift
Zep Inc. is an organization that is committed to diversity within its workforce and encourages all interested candidates, including women, minorities, & former military personnel to apply. It is the policy of Zep Inc. that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation..