This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 1/26/2018
Holcim (US) Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONReturning Candidate*
Log back in!
# of Openings
Holcim (US) Inc.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Performs various tasks associated with the safe and efficient unloading of hazardous waste & non hazardous solids waste derived fuel accepted at the facility.
* Follows all safety procedures, checks for safety hazards, takes corrective action to eliminate safety hazards. Adheres to facility environmental policies and maintains a clean and orderly work area.
* Samples arriving material in trucks and rail cars as well as material in storage tanks.
* Operates pump system to unload HWDF from trucks and rail cars, ensuring all standard procedures are observed during unloading and cleans and maintains the unloading system as necessary.
* Operates equipment for mixing & feeding non hazardous solids material, performs housekeeping and inspections of the non hazardous solids system
* Compiles and routes daily and weekly paperwork.
* Cleans filters and grinder systems.
* Blends HWDF to specification and transfers tenders to one of the burn tanks.
* Performs inspections of the facility.
* Work with contractor personnel.
* Participates in formal and on-the job training programs to acquire/broaden both technical and non-technical job skills; participates in cross training activities.
* Interacts with plant team members and Geocycle personnel on a regular basis to gather or communicate information, solve problems, etc.
* Assists with preventative maintenance and repairs on equipment. Services and lubricates equipment as required.
* Suggests programs that reduce/contain costs and/or increase productivity. Takes independent action to resolve problems when appropriate.
* Participates in team meetings.
* Applies skills and performs work in other positions as assigned.
* Works rotating shift schedule and weekends as assigned.
* 2-4 years industrial experience is required.
* Knowledge of overall fuels blending operations, or comparable heavy industrial environment, is preferred.
* Must possess a valid driver s license
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
Lafarge North America Inc., Holcim (US) Inc., and Aggregate Industries Management, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. We sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
AMERICA\'S JOB EXCHANGE SOURCE CODES
AJETR+00, AJETR+01, AJETR+02 ,AJETR+03, AJETR+04, AJETR+05, AJETR+06, AJETR+07, AJETR+08
STATE SPECIFIC SOURCE CODE
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Go back to the welcome page