Material Handler I 9/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are currently seeking a Material Handler to support packaging personnel with materials to complete the packaging process and move finished goods to locations within the warehouse.
* Provide packers with appropriate film, filters and boxes when notified of a change-over via utilizing a motorized pallet jack or forklift frequently throughout the shift.
* Move palletized finished goods from the packing lines via a motorized pallet jack or forklift to the finished goods warehouse frequently throughout the shift.
* Enter product information (code and amount of boxes) into the AS400 system when transferring goods to the warehouse.
* Make simple mechanical adjustments or repairs, such as realigning belts or replacing rollers.
* Clean work area, machines and equipment in order to aid the packer operators.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Good math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
* Basic computer skills.
* Forklift/ Motorized Pallet Jack certification or ability to become certified.
* Stable work history.
* Favorable work reference and background check.
* Ability to work without constant supervision
* Ability to frequently lift up to 20 lbs.
* Ability to occasionally lift up to 75 lbs.
* Ability to lift and carry bundles of cartons weighing approximately 25 lbs.
* Ability to lift and carry rolls of film weighing 30-75lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled