Mechanic Shop - Administrative Assistant 9/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Supports Mechanic Shop Operations with Scheduling, Customer Service, Inventory and Account Management, Clerical Duties and Reporting. ESSENTIAL DUTIES
* Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Answers incoming phone calls in a prompt, polite, professional manner.
* Answers email and telephone inquiries regarding service appointments and work in process.
* Schedules service appointments, shuttling, obtains driver/supervisor and vehicle information prior to arrival when possible.
* Greets drivers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information.
* Writes up vehicle concerns accurately and clearly on repair order.
* Refers to service history and inform driver/supervisor of additional needed service.
* Work with lead technician to establish promised time .
* Notifies lead technician of incoming work and scheduled appointments.
* Checks on progress of repair(s) throughout the day. Contacts driver/supervisor regarding any changes in the promised time, explain time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
* Reviews repair orders to ensure that work is completed and additional work and authorization is noted. Closes repair order as appropriate.
* Works with Outside repair facilities to schedule repairs and payment in areas where there is not a shop.
* In-Put work pending from vehicle reports sent to shop by drivers.
* Emails work completed with survey link to driver and supervisor.
* Informs driver/supervisor of any Body repairs needed and schedule date to have work performed.
* Provides a timely daily work in progress (WIP) and keeps the manager informed.
* Controls spare inventory assigned to shop.
* Ensures that all warranty claim repair orders are accurate and email to Sr. manager in charge of warranty claims.
* Works with lead technician to create parts purchase orders.
* Works with lead technician to monitor parts inventory and monthly physical part inventory. Make any adjustments needed in system.
* Works with vendors to perform needed services. Follow all repair order processes in system.
* Orders/purchase office supplies.
* Maintains office equipment (i.e., copiers, printers, fax machines, etc.). Trains personnel in its use and troubleshoots problems.
* Assists in computer training as directed by the Sr. manager.
* Handles special clerical projects as instructed by either the manager or Sr. manager.
* Controls all posted documents, including time records, vehicle records and changes to parts inventory.
* Files all documents.
* Prepares and sends out invoices for payment or pay invoices with P-Card.
* Adheres to P-Card procedure on all payments with card.
* Composes and prepares routine correspondence on a weekly base for the Sr. manager.
* Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
* Maintains a professional appearance.
* Keeps work area clean.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
1 year of clerical or administrative support experience required.
Automotive experience preferred.
Valid driver s license and safe driving record required.
Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
Must be able to use general office equipment (i.e., copier, fax machine, etc.). Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , VinSolutions , Xtime , incadea and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-WA-Kent-19711 77th Ave South
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.