This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 3/8/2018
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe role of the Maintenance Mechanic is to provide the necessary skill sets required to perform the maintenance and repairs to preserve the physical assets of the Building, Systems, and Equipment under the direction of the Facility and Operations Managers.
* Journeyman certification is a must in HVAC, Electrical, Machine Repair or Mechanical craft areas.
* Ten plus years of facility maintenance experience preferred.
* Must have strong written and verbal communication, detail oriented and must have extensive knowledge on Microsoft Office Suite.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
* Manufacturing Process Equipment
* Tank Farm Operations, Reporting, Maintenance, and Repair * Bulk Fluid Totes & Dispensing Equipment
* Compressed Bottle Gas Storage & Distribution Systems * Compressed Natural Gas Facility
* Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers
* Oil Mist Collectors
* Cold/Hot Thermal Units o Temperature Control o Pressure Control o Dew Point Control
* Provide and Maintain Spare & Replacement Parts Inventories
* Production Process Central Exhaust Systems
* Class 7 Clean Room Mechanical Systems Diagnosis & Repair
* Experience with pumps, motors, speed and feed systems, hydraulics
* Some experience with controller programs, to include Allen-Bradley, Fanuc, and Siemens
* Knowledge of maintenance system such as MAXIMO helpful Mechanical Systems
* HVAC/R (Heating, Ventilating, Air conditioning and Refrigeration)
* Indoor Air Quality
* Temperature Control
* Scavenge Exhaust Systems
* Preventative Maintenance (Scheduled maintenance to prevent break down)
* Predictive Maintenance (Use of equipment or tests to predict when maintenance will be needed)
* Backflow Preventers
* Natural Gas & Water Meters (including Calibration) Power Systems
* Normal power to first disconnect
* Emergency power systems o Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems Building Systems
* Building Automation Systems
* Building Monitoring systems
* Building Utility & Piping Systems
Measurables & Objectives:
* Safety Related Objectives Client Scorecard
* Employee Safety Training Compliance
* Safety PM Completion
* Safety Repair Completion
* Participate in the Employee Safety Concern Process
* Utilize Pre-Task Planning Methods
* Help Desk Immediate Work Orders 24 hrs
* PM Completion
* Environmental PM Completion & Reporting
* PM Repair Completion
* Perform General Housekeeping in Common Work Areas Personnel Management
* Ensure IPMP Compliance Requirements are met
* Submit Employee PTO/Vacation Requests
* Maintain Current Forktruck & Aerial Lift Operators License
* Attend Scheduled Training
Start a lasting career with JLL today! Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online.
ALL RESUMES MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA OUR WEB SITE. PLEASE REFERENCE JOB 66945BR
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com