Medical Sales Representative - New York, NY
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 11/22/2017
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONArjoHuntleigh is seeking a results-driven Territory Manager with a strong "hunter" mentality. In this sales role, you will sell the full ArjoHuntleigh product line into the Long-Term-Care (LTC) market in the New York City metro area, driving and overseeing the full Sales process - from pre-sales through post-sales product application and support of customers.
Key goals and expectations: acquire and grow business in the current customer base, increase market share through expanding current lines of business in base customers, grow through new customer acquisition, develop and encourage strong customer relationships which result in customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide customer training on the use and application of our products in a clinical environment.
* Call on and qualify nursing directors, administrators, executive directors, nursing home owners, contractors, architects, equipment planners, project managers.
* Arrange appointments, equipment demonstrations and eventual sales and/or rentals of the company's products, programs, and services.
* Achieve assigned territory budget in line with company goals.
* Implement Sales and Marketing programs that ensure the Long-Term-Care team successfully captures the greatest market share for sales in territory.
* Coordinate the transport of demo equipment to potential customer facilities and conduct thorough demonstrations of ArjoHuntleigh design-integrated systems and products in accordance with established techniques and user needs.
* Initiate and maintain orderly customer and potential customer account files using Sales Force.com (SFDC) data base. Keep timely and accurate records of all contacts, developments, transactions, pertinent information and provides same information to the Area VP on a regular basis.
* Develop and maintain current information regarding market conditions, sales potentials, and competition activity within assigned territory. All activity entered into SFDC.
* Bachelor's degree Business Management, Marketing, or related field required.
* Minimum of three (3) years of substantive B2B, full-cycle Sales experience. (medical device sales experience preferred)
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, and listening skills.
* Must have proven and demonstrated successful sales track record.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and CRM tools (preferably Salesforce.com).
* Must possess a valid driver's license.
ArjoHuntleigh is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.