Medicare Sales Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 12/1/2017
Cambia Health Solutions
Medicare Sales Executive
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
Bring your Medicare and Sales expertise to this role where you will be responsible for meeting sales targets and community engagement in assigned geographic areas through direct engagement with Medicare beneficiaries, prospective Medicare beneficiaries and other stakeholders engaged with the Medicare community.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelor s degree in marketing or related field and 1-3 years experience and demonstrated success in a commission-sales environment, preferably in a related industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking and formal presentation experience.
* Thorough knowledge of sales techniques and insurance laws/rules, including CMS Medicare rules/practices. Understanding of Medicare products.
* Ability to work independently with limited direct day to day supervision. Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others, including agents/brokers.
* Demonstrated proficiency in desktop application software, including email, word processing, spreadsheets and creating presentations.
* Represent Regence in a positive, professional manner in the marketplace.
* Must be currently licensed, or become licensed within 90 days of hire, to sell insurance (health, life, and/or disability) in the state or states where business is conducted. Prior to receiving a license, staff are not allowed to engage in soliciting or selling activities.
* Valid Life and Health Insurance license.
* Valid driver s license and a good driving record.
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members more than 90 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you re seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.