Mission Support Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 12/13/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONBUSINESS UNIT:
Cubic Global Defense
Cubic Abraxas is currently seeking Senior Administrative professionals for employment opportunities in Northern, Virginia. The incumbent will be responsible for the full breadth of support functions that include travel arrangements, cables, arranging transportation, initiating visitor access requests, etc. and coordinating support with the Mission Center's Mission Support Services.
* The incumbent manages the schedule of events for the department/group and conference rooms
* Plans and organizes meetings, conferences and off-sites working collaboratively with mission partners to coordinate requirements.
* Serves as the recorder or working member of meeting groups and prepares briefings and presents information as appropriate.
* Responsible for preparing and/or ensuring necessary background briefings and documentation are readily available for meetings and conferences.
* Performs quality checks, identifying inconsistencies and resolves issues.
* Manages and enhances process improvements, creates new processes to manage data, file retrieval systems and office procedures, and implements new procedures and processes.
* Knowledge of Agency organizational structure, rules, regulations, and policies
* Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources.
* Ability to communicate timely and appropriate responses
* Knowledge of current practices associated with tracking systems and databases
* skill in the use of MS Office, Excel, Internet Explorer
* Interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships across the Mission Center
* Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality
* Ability to communicate orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner
* Ability to participate productively as a contributing member in a team environment
* Ability to apply customer services skills sufficient to support customer relations and respond to customers questions and/or concerns familiar with calendar management
APPLICANT SELECTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION AND MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/POLYGRAPH LEVEL SECURITY CLEARANCE.