Mobile HVAC Technician 10/11/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Mobile HVAC Technician
Auto Req ID
The Mobile Technician will perform annual preventive maintenance work within a given geographic territory. This will include hands-on work to complete the necessary work within Jones Lang LaSalle standards and guidelines.
The position will also include hands-on repair & maintenance work on mechanical, electrical, plumbing, building automation systems, card access systems, door & gates systems, building envelope systems, grounds and parking lots, interior finish systems, lighting systems, and various other R&M tasks associated with operation of a commercial property.
* Perform preventive maintenance and repair service work on HVAC, chillers, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and various other building systems to maintain the properties in peak operational condition.
* Identify energy savings opportunities at facilities including system and operational changes that can decrease the property s energy consumption.
* The Mobile Technician also effortlessly performs routine building maintenance, plumbing and other tasks as necessary.
* Mobile Technician must be able to independently plan work assignments, perform duties with a minimum of direct supervision, and assist as a helper in other trades and in the general maintenance and operation of buildings and grounds.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High school graduate or GED.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial HVAC service and repairs or 5 years military experience that includes work on HVAC systems.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* Universal CFC certification required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Possess hands-on skills and knowledge to complete required repairs and maintenance on commercial HVAC systems (including chillers, pumps, motors, air handlers, automation/controls systems, and associated electrical systems) using industry standard tools and in accordance with all codes, laws, and regulations.
* Ability to effectively use computers and computer programs (including use of Microsoft Office Suite), skill in use of the internet to navigate to and use web based applications, and ability to use handheld electronic devices (PDA, Blackberry, cell phone, etc.).
* Possess excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to effectively manage diverse relationships with team members, contractors, building occupants and clients.
* Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
* Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
* The position is truck based and includes travel to various locations within a specified geography.
* Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment.
* Will require daily interaction with teams in person, on the phone, and via email in order to perform the job.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.