Model Based Development Engineer 10/10/2017
Esterline Technologies Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
At AVISTA, our business is nothing without the engineers that contribute to and deliver our services to clients every day. We strive to attract and develop world class engineers who work as part of a team to deliver results. We are currently looking to expand our software teams with engineers who have a desire to contribute to the success of our projects. We have a team environment where engineers work on the latest industry technology.
This position is targeting engineers with MBSD experience. We have several current and up-coming product development programs which will require additional capacity with this skillset.
* 5 to 8 years of experience designing and implementing embedded software (C, C++) for embedded vehicle controls and/or power electronics
* Expertise in formal software development lifecycle activities including peer reviews, defect tracking, verification testing, deployment, etc.
* Proficiency in developing application-level software to implement features and functions at a product and system level
* Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
* Experience working in cross-functional teams employing agile development methodologies for product development
* Experience with on or off-road automotive vehicles and systems
* Experience with hybrid-electric systems and/or power electronics
* Experience with AUTOSAR architecture
* Experience with communication networks (e.g. CAN etc.) and communication protocols (e.g. J1939, ISO11783, UDS, etc.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science
U.S. Export Policy Notice:
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ "U.S. Persons" as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Esterline is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. t
U.S. Export Policy Notice: To ensure compliance with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ U.S Persons as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).