Model Based Development Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 3/8/2018
Esterline Technologies Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt AVISTA, our business is nothing without the engineers that contribute to and deliver our services to clients every day. We strive to attract and develop world class engineers who work as part of a team to deliver results. We are currently looking to expand our software teams with engineers who have a desire to contribute to the success of our projects. We have a team environment where engineers work on the latest industry technology.
This position is targeting engineers with MBSD experience. We have several current and up-coming product development programs which will require additional capacity with this skillset.
* 5 to 8 years of experience designing and implementing embedded software (C, C++) for embedded vehicle controls and/or power electronics
* Expertise in formal software development lifecycle activities including peer reviews, defect tracking, verification testing, deployment, etc.
* Proficiency in developing application-level software to implement features and functions at a product and system level
* Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
* Experience working in cross-functional teams employing agile development methodologies for product development
* Experience with on or off-road automotive vehicles and systems
* Experience with hybrid-electric systems and/or power electronics
* Experience with AUTOSAR architecture
* Experience with communication networks (e.g. CAN etc.) and communication protocols (e.g. J1939, ISO11783, UDS, etc.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science