Mortgage Servicing CRM Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/21/2017
END DATE 8/30/2017
Mount Laurel, NJ
Support Mortgage Servicing in achieving sub-servicing revenue growth by providing relevant market intelligence and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data base development and maintenance for prospective, new and existing mortgage servicing and loan retention clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Development and maintenance of the CRM solution to include:
o Aggregate current market segment and business intelligence for existing and prospective relationships
o Coordinate, memorialize and integrate sales team intelligence and contact requirements
o Identify opportunities and lead efforts to cultivate organic and inorganic opportunities consistent with strategic growth objectives
o Support client integration efforts
o Develop and support Mortgage Servicing Sales Organization Policies and Procedures
o Identify and manage integration improvement projects
o Ensure all established metrics for business integration initiatives are tracked and reported
o Collaborate with marketing to create marketing materials that target both Web and Print Media outreach to existing relationships and mortgage market participants
o Collaborate with multiple functions within mortgage servicing and the PHH enterprise to ensure effective and ongoing marketing of our sub-servicing offering
o Oversee client reporting and extracts of client data from our servicing systems
o Ensure facilitation, development and implementation of client requests for enhancements to reporting
o Support Request for Proposals (RFP), client visits and preparation of presentations for existing clients
o Engage clients and members of the account management team to identify concerns and/or issues. Ensure senior leadership is informed of existing issues and/or concerns.
o Support mortgage servicing client governance structure
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelor s Degree preferred
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Customer Relationship Management required
* Experience in Information Technology, marketing integration and/or cross functional project management is required
* Experience in mortgage servicing preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
* Well organized, paying close attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
* Ability to meet the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality service
* Rapidly adapts to changing information, conditions and/or unexpected obstacles
* Operates effectively in a team environment as well as independently
* Ability to perform effectively during stressful situations
* Ability to perform in ambiguous situations
* Ability to react objectively rather than subjectively to achieve company goals
* Ability to jump in, figure things out and add value
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
* Proficient with Sales Force or other Customer Relationship Management tools
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:30 am 5:00 pm M-F
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
The requirements and the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.