MRO Buyer/Storeroom Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 12/9/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Penbryn plant produces fiber glass building insulation products and will be adding 150+ people in production, maintenance, shipping and technical positions.
The plant is ideally situated in South Jersey, close to Philadelphia, and offers full-time employment with competitive pay and benefits.
At Johns Manville we are committed to delivering positive and powerful experiences, because we are successful only when our employees and customers thrive! We are passionate, we care about people, we perform, and we protect others and our environments. If these values align with your values too; you will find a position at Johns Manville to be one where you can grow, learn and thrive!
The MRO Buyer/Storeroom Supervisor, supervises hourly storeroom attendants who receive /put away inbound packages, supplies, job kitting and MRO. This position would manage the MRO cycle count process, work order kitting, develop/lead/maintain parts refurbishment process, establish relationship with corporate partners, support corporate price control initiatives, and implement updated check-in/check-out procedures for shift maintenance.
* 3 years' experience with inventory control in a storeroom or warehouse environment
* Passion and track record of achieving results.
* 5+ years overall work experience preferably in a manufacturing setting.
* Proven ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees.
* Exposure to manufacturing facilities safety, environmental, quality, maintenance, and engineering
* Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
* Demonstrated ability to make timely decisions.
* Proven ability to improve provide/carry out cost reduction initiatives.
* Proven ability to establish positive employee relations.
* ERP experience (SAP preferred)
* Understanding of variable spending, budgeting
Additional consideration given for:
* College Degree -- AA, BA, BS
* Experience with a continuous process discipline such as Six Sigma/Lean/TQM manufacturing environment.
* Experience with continuous manufacturing processes.
* Working knowledge of preventative maintenance programs.