MS Systems Administrator 10/11/2017
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CDO Technologies has openings for TWO Systems Administrators in San Antonio, Texas.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for performing systems administration activities in support of Microsoft operating systems, including the lifecycle management of the virtualization infrastructure as well as any applicable software.
- Provide efficient and reliable use of server technologies.
- Ensure system security and compliance through sound process, automation and best practices.
- Assist in the daily management of 400+ Microsoft systems.
- Effectively manage virtualization resources to maximize performance.
- Develop server automation solutions using a mix of Powershell, SCCM, SCOM, Puppet and other automation solutions.
- Provide performance analysis, installation and tuning of the infrastructure including hardware, operating systems and applications to ensure optimization.
- Conduct timely and accurate upgrades, patches, clustering, support, and configuration management in accordance with change and release management processes.
- Develop server standards and ensure they are maintained and adhered to meet compliance.
- Document and maintain system administration processes and procedures to meet requirements.
- Think creatively and independently to troubleshoot and devise solutions to solve complex problems.
- Support installation of third-party products.
- Participate in on-call rotation as necessary.
Diploma with 3-5 years or more technical expertise
Knowledge of AWS IaaS
Security+ or equivalent DoD 8570 Certification
Secret security clearance
Experience administration in AWS environments
AWS Certified Administrator
CDO Technologies, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V