National Account Manager, System Integrators-New York, NY
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 1/11/2018
Check Point Software Technologies, Inc
New York, NY
Check Point s mission is to provide industry-leading security solutions that redefine the security landscape. We achieve our mission by constantly developing innovative and cutting edge technology solutions focused on real customer needs, while challenging ourselves to grow and excel.
If you want to be part of the fascinating and fast growing Cyber Security industry, where your unique talent and value will be recognized, Check Point Software Technologies is where you want to be.
Join now and become a part of the success story that secures tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes around the globe.
Join Check Point s leading sales team and take your career One step ahead!
* Responsible for development, measurement, and execution of a growth strategy for assigned National system integrator.
* Develop, present, and implement a Strategic Plan annually. Conduct quarterly business review on the annual plan.
* Be creative in driving sales through new and innovative partnerships.
* Be instrumental in closing contractual agreements; manage & drive complex negotiations.
* Responsible for identifying and qualifying long-term and short-term business opportunities and pro-actively identifying and addressing competitive threats.
* Assume a leadership role in coordinating account strategy and tactics for sales support team (inside sales, systems engineering, sales management).
* Work closely with other Check Point sales colleagues, Product Marketing, and channel marketing relevant to the assigned GSI to accomplish the defined goals.
* Accurately forecast sales activities and revenue achievement by leveraging sales tools.
* Manage and expand Check Point relationship with assigned GSI, be effective & proactive relationship mapping at all levels.
* Responsible for finding new accounts and end users while managing the national enterprise relationship.
* Up to 50% Travel USA and abroad
* 8+ years of solution selling experience to large multi-national enterprise clients.
* Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
* Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota.
* Experience with Multi-tier sales via Distribution and VARs.
* Sales/sales management background in IT Security Industry.
* Strong time management skills.
* Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
* Experience working and partnering with large System Integration firms
* Ability to develop and execute a complex sales strategy across multiple stakeholders
* Must be a self-starter, hunter, and a strong closer
* Ability to effectively communicate at all management levels (internally and with customers)
* College degree or equivalent experience required