National Business Sales Representative 10/11/2017
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID: 20170413-9231-JSV
Company Name: Intellicorp Records
Serve|Add Value|Innovate Bring Your Ideas! Empower Your Ideas! Define Your Future! Creative Innovators Wanted! We re looking for WOW
We re creative, committed, and empowered to deliver nothing but the best in pre-employment screening products to our clients through Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Operations and Technology areas. We ve got a small company culture where you can thrive both professionally and personally...tell us a little about yourself and how our workplace can help
National Sales Representative
The purpose of the National Sales Representative position is to generate revenue to supports Company goals. The Sales Representative will prospect, identify and qualify accounts to sell IntelliCorp products and solutions. This will require excellent time management, organizational skills and a goal oriented focus. Successful candidates will be highly motivated, energetic, and relentless in pursuing the sale.
* Daily prospecting and qualifying to build a pipeline of opportunities.
* Assess prospects and develop strategies and presentations accordingly
* Create a demand for IntelliCorp products and services
* Facilitate open discussions to ensure client is aware of the details regarding their current solution and what IntelliCorp is proposing
* Create and deliver sales presentations and pricing proposals via direct or via electronic media
* Exhibit behaviors committed to the success of one s self and the organization
* Excellent time management an organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
* Strong, writing and communication skills
* Financially motivated
* Professional presence and the ability to communicate with people at all levels
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent relevant business-to-business sales experience
* Sales experience in a business to business organization
* Ability to enthusiastically represent the business min professional meetings and speak to C-suite personnel.
* Manage leads and conduct follow-up utilizing Salesforce.com and input all daily activities into SFDC. Must have a strong understanding of how SFDC (or a similar CRM) works and prior experience using one is critical.
* The desire to learn and grow through self-guided study, and staying active in market news and research.
* The ability to maintain a follow up system and further enhance products and services sold to clients.
* Industry experience is a plus
* Ability to travel
* FCRA certification from NAPBS will set you apart
--North American Sales
Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)
Years of Experience
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.