National Sales Account Executive, Utilization Review, Los Angeles, CA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 12/14/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
An experienced Account Executive with a background in Workers Compensation, as it relates to Utilization Management (UM)/Utilization Review (UR) with experience calling on Managed Care Organizations (MCO), Thirst Party Administrators (TPA s), carriers and self-insured/self-administered organizations. Ability to identify and cultivate new business opportunities and develop business relationships within these types of organizations that will lead to new revenue growth and expanded market share. Meets sales objectives in accordance with Concentra policies, practices, procedures and applicable regulations. Achieves objectives related to sales and growth of Medical ReviewStream by Concentra.
Concentra debuted in the #3 spot of SBIs 10 Best Companies To Sell For In 2016. Assessing sales effectiveness and strategic alignment, Concentra was recognized by SBI for the ability to improve the customer experience by matching the right customer to the right sales channel. With an astounding understanding of whom our ideal prospects are, how these prospects make purchasing decisions, and how much these accounts are likely to spend in the current fiscal year, our sales team eliminates wasted time on accounts that are unlikely to spend.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Coordinates sales opportunities with national sales and payer relations and works with Area or Regional Sales Manager as needed.
* Build industry sector relationships in the marketplace
* Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, appointments, closed sales and follow-up activity through the use of a CRM (Customer Relationship Mgmt) tool.
* Identifies sales targets/leads and develops subsequent sales funnel with an expected outcome of closing the sale and securing the targeted business opportunity.
* Develops and executes individual account sales plans to secure new customer prospects daily.
* Closes the sale by obtaining a signed agreement and assists operations to develop an implementation strategy as needed.
* Meets minimum monthly revenue goals established by Senior Management.
* Solicits appropriate approvals on Pricing/Margin targets across multiple disciplines.
* Coordinates set-up of Physician Review service offering/protocol and customer on-boarding to ensure smooth business transition and implementation.
* Assists with market intelligence gathering and provides feedback on product content and development.
* Maintains current accounts to include growing existing business for a period of time following the implementation date.
* Establishes and Maintains open channel communication with Leadership Team, comprised of National Medical Director, Assistant Vice President, and Operations Manager
* Communicates Monthly Productivity to Leadership Team.
* Process Requests for Proposals (RFPs) accordingly.
* Experience with solution and value-based selling
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Persuasive, tactful and professional
* Confident, extroverted, and driven with a competitive spirit
* Thrives in working outside an office environment
* Demonstrates only the highest personal and ethical standards
* Working knowledge of computer applications and personal communication devices
* Basic financial analysis
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organization & time management skills
* Ability to form strong internal and external relationships
* Attention to detail
* Ability to follow-through and follow-up
* Ability to research and identify quality leads
* Ability to positively adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
* Must effectively execute role play scenarios
* Office environment
* External field sales activity
* In-person customer contact
* Extensive territory mobility particularly in CA & TX
* Constant customer interaction
* Some out of market travel
If you re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or medical or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Concentra Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.