2nd Shift Line Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Fall River, MA
Fall River, MASSACHUSETTS
Full Time, Direct Hire
Experience or familiar with packaging and filling equipment. (prefer food industry)
Understanding of how sensors and photo eyes work and their affect on a given equipment.
Familiar or understand the function of an encoder an given equipment.
Abel to trouble shoot packaging equipment
Familiar with AC motors, DC motors and servo motors.
Familiar with conveyor belts. gear reducers, sprockets, chains, belts, and timing belts.
Familiar with label applicators (applicators and printer applicators).
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing routine repairs and maintenance at our manufacturing facility; establishing routine maintenance programs, to ensure location integrity and to minimize facility degradation.
* Perform planned PM's, maintenance inspections/repairs as required.
* Perform emergency repairs and adjustments while line is running in a timely and efficient manner.
* Assists with daily setup of equipment, modify/fabricate equipment to maintain and improve the production process.
* Maintain building facilities including waste water treatment, refrigeration systems, steam systems and building environment systems.
* Installation of new equipment to improve current production processes
* Maintain the facility and equipment to ensure maximum reliability, maintain outside perimeter of facility during winter months to ensure walkways and paths are clear of snow and ice.
* Ability to operate relevant production equipment in a reserve role, including kettles/fillers, as well as operation of Wastewater treatment facility, including lab testing and samples.
The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined with a strong maintenance and inventory/manufacturing software background. This individual will be detailed oriented with above average organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Must be self-motivated, and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
* One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Mechanical Certifications (electrical, wastewater, boiler) desired, but not required.
$20.00 to $22.00 per Hour
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.