2nd shift Assembly Associates
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco currently has openings for assemblers ON 2nd SHIFT. These are manufacturing positions at Johnson Controls located in Norman, Oklahoma.
This is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Working in production you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now! These positions are starting now!
Responsibilities for this Mechanical Assembler - Manufacturing job include:
* Basic to complex assembly.
* May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
* Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
* Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
* Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
* High School diploma or GED
* 1-3 years related experience
* Attention to detail
* Must be able to pass National Criminal background, Drug test and physical.
We have the following openings:
First shift(Monday- Friday from 7a-3:30pm)
Second shift(Monday - Friday from 3:30pm - Midnight)
Third shift(Sunday- Thursday from 11pm-7am)
All shifts could include overtime during the week and weekends and if scheduled would be required.
Pay for these positions are $10.00/hr for 1st shift and $10.58/hr for 2nd and 3rd shifts plus overtime as needed. Raises are given at 30 and 60 days. Potential to go perm within 90 days and be at $14.07 within 1 year of perm placement.
BONUSES PAID QUARTERLY!!!
This is a Temp to hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled