NetSuite Solution Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 4/6/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
The NetSuite Solutions Architect will design, and potentially develop solutions for Aspect s NetSuite production and test environments. The solutions architect is responsible for identification and selection of appropriate solutions based on requirements and constraints, has deep subject matter expertise, and can evaluate both existing and new technologies for fit in the current corporate application architecture.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of finance s strategic business plans.
* Provide architectural consulting expertise, direction, and assistance to systems analysts, developers, administrators and other solution architects as needed.
* Document and develop in-depth knowledge of company s existing solution architecture, and technology portfolio.
* Develop, document, communicate and enforce a NetSuite solution architecture, including OOB and customizations applied within the environment.
* Conduct research on emerging finance and human resource technologies in support of strategic and project-based development efforts.
* Develop, document, make recommendations, and communicate plans for investing in additional software, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
* Develop a thorough understanding of the current implementation of end-to-end IT cloud integrated systems and how data flows through the application architecture.
* Develop and execute test plans to check changes to NetSuite, and when necessary any additional impacted portions of the application architecture. Report on findings and make recommendations for improvement.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
* Excellent understanding of typical cloud application architectures, with a focus on CRM, ERP, Integration tools and cloud data warehouses.
* Solid grounding in core enterprise applications, specifically NetSuite, with additional expertise in SuccessFactors or Salesforce highly valued.
* Understanding of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) and Microsoft SQL Server.
* Knowledge of integration platforms utilizing REST and SOAP, with particular weight given to experience with tools like Jitterbit Harmony, Informatica, or Cast Iron.
* Strong knowledge of the full ERP capabilities with extensive experience with Revenue Recognition practices and Advanced Revenue Management (ARM) capabilities.
* Experience working with Projects and NetSuite Services Resource Planning (SRP) capabilities.
* Experience building and analyzing Financial Statements and reports.
* Strong knowledge of software evaluation principles and practices.
* Proven project planning and management experience.
* Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
* Minimum 4 years hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
* Strong knowledge of the full ERP capabilities with extensive experience with Revenue Recognition practices and Advanced Revenue Management (ARM) capabilities
* Solid knowledge of integration platforms utilizing REST and SOAP. Jitterbit Harmony, Informatica, or Cast Iron preferred.
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.